Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Revolutionary Charter for Revolutionary Project Working Title

Rejoice Comrades!

It may be said that it is quite difficult to make headway on such Revolutionary projects as we undertake each day, but, Comrades, and I tell you this in quite all seriousness, there is a method and a means that is both above board and sound and completely in line with the principles of the Revolution.  Yes, my Comrades, we will use the sound guiding principles of a Revolutionary Project Charter to meet our goals.

Comrades, you may ask, given our document retention policy, which as you may recall from here we had to start over from scratch on all of our documents, so we may have some overlap with previous chartered Revolutionary Projects.  Believe me, while I did obtain a charter I unfortunately, as I learned in class, may have missed a few items.  Yes, Comrades, yet again, I have been off in a stint in hooskow.  But enough of that.

What is it, you ask, that may have been missed in our Charter.  Well, I'll tell you, my fellow Comrades, I have no title for this project.  How in the name of the Revolution are we to make some sort of forward movement without this?

Comrades, feel free to message me, and I will run it by the Stakeholders and with their sign-off, the title will be adopted.

In the meantime, this will be titled, provisionally, of course, Revolutionary Project Working Title.  Yes, that has the nice ring to it of being usefully descriptive and yet vague enough that I can acquire the authority that I need that was not listed in the Charter. 

Rejoice Comrades! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, comrade, and help us plot the most glorious revolution.