Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Disciplinary Action

Rejoice Comrades!

It has been some time since I was last able to give you an update on the progress of the Revolution. I could come up with excuses, and say that this is this, that is that... But truly, what does it matter. Well, my Comrades. I found out that it does matter. Yes, even in the halls of the Revolution, the power of HR is there to be felt. That is right. I have received my 1st coaching session on the importance of regular communication with the masses about the Revolution.

Comrades. I do not normally call myself defensive, however, in this situation, I thought I had a leg to stand on. It is true, that yes, of late, I have not been able to provide as many updates, but... Enough of this.

Speaking of not having time to discuss flow-down from other portions of the Revolution. Please welcome the new Comrade HR Management Generalist to the Revolution.

Rejoice Comrades! While I may have had a coaching session, it was still in the informal process step #7 of 28 before the "formal" process begins. Oh yes, and we are working on leaning out the HR side of the Revolution!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your revolutionary re-education wasn't all khmer rouge style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comrade Anonymous, luckily in our Revolution, we don't need to send the masses of educated folk into the fields to grow crops. Instead, I've just got back from spending time in the centers of the downtrodden, the nodes of inconvenience, the places that buses hardly ever run... The 'burbs.

    So, in short, it was much, much worse.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, comrade, and help us plot the most glorious revolution.