Thursday, January 31, 2008

Returned from the Indoctrination Process Team

Rejoice Comrades!

My suggestion for improving the Indoctrination Process for the Revolution is moving forward. I shall tell you how I did it.

First, I had to discover who was on the IP team. So, as a nexus for the distributed cells of the revolution, I was able to piece this together.

Then, I issued a communication asking for meeting. This being accepted, we negotiated on a place. It involved much travel, I must tell you. Apparently, this team only uses face time to judge suggestions. No conference calls and no web meetings...

Needless to say, once I showed them my Revolutionary Case for an Incremental Improvement in the Indoctrination Process because of how many comrades we had lost, they have agreed to take the suggestion on the docket for the regular improvement review that they do where it will be appropriately prioritized.

Yes, Comrades. A job well done for the Revolution. Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, comrade, and help us plot the most glorious revolution.