Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comrades, Rejoice!

Today, I have learned that the Revolution has embraced using web 2.0 learning technology so that it is easier to track who has learned what in the revolution.

What does this mean? Has this new revolution that I've joined embraced the powers of a bureaucracy, or is it merely that I, a revolutionary project manager have learned that even revolutionary project management is nothing if there is no agreed upon standards and practices within the revolution to carry out an effective revolution. Hopefully soon, I shall figure out where in the revolution that I will be managing.

On that front, I have begun networking and building several revolutionary cells so that I will be able to take control of the revolution if necessary. But I must tell you that this is only between us comrades.

Comrades, rejoice, after this revolutionary training cycle is complete, we will be able to get on with the revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, comrade, and help us plot the most glorious revolution.