Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rejoice Comrades!

Rejoice Comrades!

The Revolution has received the pre-authorization to proceed on the work of the Revolution. Since there are many channels that the PAPWR can come in through, I am not sure which one the revolution received it through since I am still in the indoctrination.

All comrades are ready to begin the work, but I must tell you that the foundation for a Glorious and Magnificent Revolution (GMR) is planning. There is so much planning involved that surely I will be gainfully working on the revolution soon. My contribution will be beyond the bounds of measurement, since my tasks are going to be delivering the revolution, and not necessarily the revolutionary milestones underneath it.

In other news, the indoctrination is proceeding smoothly for me. I must tell you my Comrades that with the power of web 2.0 technology, and the webbernet, that it is possible to become indoctrinated very quickly, but not all of us pay attention like we should. Several of our revolutionary comrades had to be placed into Indoctrination Room C where they will learn at their new slower pace. It is amazing that this revolution is still using the powers of 'A Brave New World' as a 1st resort. I must remember to file a Revolutionary Suggestion form after Indoctrination for a new type of training methodology.

Rejoice Comrades! The weekend is nearly here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, comrade, and help us plot the most glorious revolution.