Monday, December 10, 2007

Rejoice Comrades!

Comrades, I have just joined a new revolution! My first indoctrination event was last week, and my first day at the revolution HQ was today. I have to tell you, my comrades, that the first day of a new revolution is very difficult.

So many acronyms for the revolution to absorb. So many new faces that I have to not remember in case I am caught and tortured into revealing secrets of the way our revolution is structured. Which brings us to the revolutions organization breakdown structure. A mathematician recently modeled the most effective manner to create revolutionary cells as an exercise for the feds to learn how to lop the revolution in the bud. Thankfully, the feds haven't paid attention to the researcher yet, so we are all safe.

Also, if you are wondering what happened to the old revolution, well, the benefits weren't so good, and the cyclical nature of the revolutionary down time was to much of a drag, so it was time to leave. Viva la Revolution!

Rejoice Comrades!

The revolution is back!

2 comments:

  1. THE PEOPLE ARE RIOTING!!! LONG LIVE COMRADE PROJECT MANAGER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comrade Nck! Yes, the Revolution is ongoing. Please, join a revolutionary cell. Unfortunately, due to a change in protocol, I cannot communicate to you how or where to join. But Please do so...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, comrade, and help us plot the most glorious revolution.